Water Park Policies / General Park Rules
Safety is our top priority!
Cherry Hill is committed to the safety and enjoyment of all our guests. In order for Cherry Hill to maintain our high standards of safety and family fun, all guests are required to adhere to all posted safety guidelines, park rules, and Management orders. Please read all of the text below and familiarize yourself with all of our policies and rules.
Failure to follow any of the regulations, conditions and instructions set forth below may result in serious injury to yourself or other individuals. Individuals not following stated rules and safety instructions may be subject to immediate ejection from Cherry Hill without refund.
All children UNDER AGE 4 are required to wear both a swim diaper AND a swim diaper cover in order to enter the water park. This includes children who are under age 4 and potty trained as well as anyone who has issues controlling their bowels. As a result of this policy, Cherry Hill has seen a dramatic decrease in the number of fecal related pool closures, thus allowing all of our guests the enjoyment of all our water attractions. All children MUST be WEARING a swim diaper and cover and show them to our employees at the entrance gates. NO EXCEPTIONS
Each guest at Cherry Hill has legal and moral obligations to act responsibly on all rides and attractions.
You must at all times act in a responsible manner to safeguard your own health and safety and refrain from anything which poses a risk to others. Carefully read and obey all warning signs and instructions, employee instructions, and recorded safety messages.
We care deeply about all our guests and want everyone to have happy memories that last a lifetime. That is why safety must always come first above and beyond anyone’s desire to participate in a ride, attraction, activity, or area of the Park. In addition, if Cherry Hill management determines in its sole discretion that you are not able to safely participate in a ride or attraction, we may prevent you from doing so (without any refund or other compensation to you).
Remember – safety is a shared responsibility! Cherry Hill and our employees can only do so much to keep you safe—it is up to you, as well. We can’t protect people from the consequences of their own reckless or irresponsible behavior. You must act responsibly for your own health and safety, and for that of others.
Finally, if at any time you feel you need help due to an injury or medical concern, please immediately notify a Cherry Hill employee and ask for help.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation!
Cherry Hill welcomes all guests with disabilities! Our goal is to accommodate our guests with disabilities to the fullest extent possible and in compliance with Utah State law. Most of our activities, areas and snack bars are accessible to guests with disabilities, including, among others, those using wheelchairs.
If you (or someone you are responsible for) have a particular disability or special need, we encourage you to contact Cherry Hill and speak with one of our Office staff at least 48 hours in advance of your visit to better assist us in preparing for your visit. If you have a group of disabled persons, a week’s advance notice would greatly help us to better serve you.
Note that Cherry Hill does NOT provide medicine, insulin, Epi-pens or oxygen tanks, or other medical treatments or devices, other than basic first aid; please plan your visit accordingly.
Guest Services: (801) 451-5379 or Click Here.
While Cherry Hill complies with federal and state disability and accommodation laws, there may be some rides or attractions, activities, or areas of the Park, which may not be safely accessible to all persons. At Cherry Hill, safety is the only consideration that takes precedence over fun!
In general, you should only engage in activities or rides, or participate in certain attractions, if you are in good health and believe that you can safely do so, and only then if you are not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol or other substances which may impair your judgment or ability to safely enjoy a ride or activity. Do not participate if you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have high blood pressure or other heart conditions, neck, back/spine or body problems, motion sickness or balance issues, recent surgery, neurological or vision disorders, conditions affecting coordination and muscle control, seizures or fainting spells, or any other medical condition that may affect your ability to fully enjoy the activity or ride in a safe and controlled manner You should not ride if you have any impairment or condition that would prevent the intended use of seating and safety restraints as provided, or an inability to follow any safety requirement.
Prosthetics, Medical Devices & Activity Safety: For your safety and the safety of others, guests with medical devices may be prohibited from certain rides (e.g., a cast, or a back brace). Please keep in mind that most water rides generate forces upon the body, and are therefore or not suitable for people with existing injuries. In other instances, riders may be required to remove medical devices, including half or full-length orthotics, braces, crutches, canes, prosthetics and any other type of medical assistance device that is not permanently affixed to the rider’s body.
These rules are necessary to prevent serious hazards associated with medical devices or prosthetics coming loose—which can result in serious or severe injuries to the rider or other persons. These devices may also cause damage to a ride or activity. These devices may also prevent safety restraints from working as designed, may present hazards with a rider getting in or out of a tube, and interfere with the rider’s ability to maintain a securely safe and proper riding position. We cannot rely on assurances that “my prosthetic won’t come off” — there is absolutely no means for Cherry Hill to verify the reality of that assurance on a case-by-case basis, or to ensure that a prosthetic is so securely attached that it won’t detach during a particular activity experience.
Please speak to a manager with any questions or for further clarification on an activity-by-activity basis. If permitted without the prosthetic device, we ask that you have a friend or family member take possession of the device while you enjoy the activity; if that is not possible, we will try our best to assist you by retaining the device until you have enjoyed your ride (notwithstanding, please understand that we are not a “bailee” and we cannot assume responsibility for any devices, nor shall we incur liability for theft, loss or damage).
Weather in Utah can be very unpredictable and can pose certain health and safety hazards. For example, if you are sensitive to heat, you should consider not visiting Cherry Hill on a hot day, stay hydrated, and/or limit your time outside. Only you can make informed decisions about weather forecasts and whether or not any given day would be appropriate for a visit to Cherry Hill. Please plan ahead as many activities need to be temporarily closed due to rain, lightning, or wind.
- Wet weather (including mist, humidity, rainstorms, flooding, etc.) makes surfaces slippery. On wet days, please exercise extra-caution when moving about Cherry Hill, going up or down stairs (hold handrails), using bathrooms, etc. Do not step directly into streaming or puddled water, since it may carry mud or other debris, posing a slip hazard.
- Storms (wind, rain, lightning, hail, etc.) tend to result in people scrambling for shelter, including in buildings or racing to get back to their car. People running in stormy weather pose slip/trip/fall hazard for themselves and others. People may be darting through parking lots, or around corners. Please proceed in an orderly and controlled fashion when seeking shelter from weather situations.
- In certain severe weather situations, Cherry Hill may shut down activities, and direct people to certain areas or direct people to leave altogether. Please make sure to obey all employee instructions, if any are given. Cherry Hill strives to remain open as often as possible for our guests, but there are some occasions where a storm or weather conditions do not permit for proper safety and operation of the water park and other activities. Please note that Cherry Hill does not offer refunds due to bad weather. Click here for more information regarding bad weather days.
- Hot weather poses a risk of sunburn and heat illness. People may not realize how much they are being impacted by hot weather until they develop heat illness.
Some guidelines for heat:
- Always stay hydrated with water. Alcohol, overeating, and/or eating/drinking large amounts of sugar, are not advised.
- Use sunscreen on all exposed areas of your body. Reapply frequently. If you have been in the sun for prolonged periods, or if it is especially hot and/or humid, take breaks as needed from your activities, and relax in a shaded or indoor area to allow your body to cool off. Drink water to hydrate.
- Heat Exhaustion: Look for the warning signs of heat exhaustion, which include fatigue, nausea, headaches, weakness, slowed or weakened heartbeat, clammy skin and drenching sweat (often while feeling cool or cold), fainting or dizziness, excessive thirst, confusion or anxiety. Although heat exhaustion is generally not fatal, it can be—so you must take this issue seriously and take remedial measures by getting to a cool place and sipping water. Cherry Hill staff should be alerted to any heat illness issue you or a person in your group may be suffering from; we are here to assist you.
- Warning – Heat Stroke: Heat stroke can be fatal! It is the advanced form of heat-related illness, which can occur suddenly, particularly in extremely hot weather. If you or someone in your group experiences symptoms of heat stroke, GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION by alerting our staff and/or calling 9-1-1. Symptoms include mental confusion/delirium, loss of consciousness, very rapid or dramatically slowed heartbeat, a rapid rise in body temperature, drenching sweats that turn into a marked decrease in sweating accompanied by hot/flushed skin, shortness of breath, blood in urine, and/or convulsions.
Animals of any kind (e.g., dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils, lizards, snakes, pigs, hamsters, turtles, birds, tarantulas, rats, mice, monkeys, ferrets, mini-horses, etc.) are not allowed in the water park, including legally-defined service dogs or as may otherwise be required by law to assist those with disabilities (“disabilities” being defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act or other applicable laws), animals pose a health risk near the pools and water where other guests are at and therefore may not enter.
Service animals are permitted in all other locations of Cherry Hill including the campground, courtyards, mini golf, and other dry activities. If you claim to have a legally-qualifying “service dog” you will be required to verify its legitimacy, pursuant to applicable legal requirements which are then in effect. A “service animal” is defined by law, and not by a person’s personal desires. For example, a “companion” animal, or an animal that brings “emotional comfort,” or a dog which serves as “personal security,” does not qualify as a legal “service animal.”
Even if a “service animal” is verified, and allowed in designated permitted areas at Cherry Hill, please be aware that you are still responsible for controlling it at all times.
Please understand that we may require removal of your service animal from Cherry Hill property if it poses a threat to persons or property, including without limitation, if it is unruly, threatening, aggressive (barking, snarling, biting at patrons, etc.) and/or if you are unable to control your animal at all times.
You must make sure that your service animal has gone to the bathroom before coming to Cherry Hill. Once at the Cherry Hill, if your animal needs to “go,” please do your best to steer the animal to a grassy area, away from other patrons, if possible. We encourage you to ask a staff member to where your animal might be directed.
Cherry Hill does permit dogs and cats in their campground but requires that they are restrained on a leash at all times and that owners must clean up appropriately after their pet. A cleaning fee or additional charge may be assessed for guest who violates this policy.
It is prohibited to leave animals in a car; in such event, animal control (or other government authority) may be called, and your car forcibly entered into, in order to attend to the health or safety needs of an animal. You will have to pay all such costs involved in the rescue of any pet left in a car and may face animal cruelty charges from local authorities.
Children under 13 years of age may NOT be at the Park without proper adult supervision. Regardless, we strongly recommend that minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult.
Cherry Hill does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors; children and the behavior of all minors are the sole responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s), and parents/guardians may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care. Please make sure that minors act responsibly, and in consideration of others, at all times. For example: No running; no twirling on banisters; no climbing on structures, or sitting on fences; no “horseplay” (e.g., wrestling, gymnastics, playing “tag,” throwing rocks or other items at each other, etc.) especially in pools, on rides, ride lines, in food areas or around other guests.
Please remember that Cherry Hill is NOT a daycare facility. Anyone choosing to leave their minors at Cherry Hill is still responsible for them—in no event does the Cherry Hill assume that responsibility. Minors in violation of posted rules may be ejected or detained, by Cherry Hill management discretion, as evaluated in a case-by-case basis. While Cherry Hill may in good faith attempt to contact a minor’s parent/guardian to have them picked up, this is done out of concern and courtesy, but in no event will Cherry Hill be held responsible if a minor leaves the property, or for anything occurring after a minor has left the grounds of Cherry Hill.
We greatly appreciate your help in responsibly monitoring and controlling any minors in your care.
If you cannot locate your child, our friendly employees are here to assist you. Please feel free to alert a staff member who will be happy to assist you in locating your child. That said, please note that we do not page guests and do not have an intercom system to locate people across the park. We recommend that as you enter the park, you decide on a meeting place should you be separated from any minors under your care.
All guests must behave in a family-friendly, respectful, and courteous manner, and in a manner which is safe for themselves and for others. Violations may result in ejection from certain rides, attractions, areas of the Park, or from Cherry Hill itself, without refund or other compensation. They may also result in Cherry Hill management contacting appropriate law enforcement authorities. The following is strictly prohibited, subjecting the violator to ejection without refund:
- Fighting: Cherry Hill does not tolerate aggressive or threatening behavior in any way, shape, or form. This includes fights (physical or verbal), challenges to fight or any threat thereof (whether to an intended victim or comments in general expressing a desire or intent to hurt another person), or any form of physical assault upon or intimidation of another person. You may also be ejected for any pushing, roughness, “chest bumping,” aggressive moves (e.g., clenching fists, getting face-to-face with another, getting into a fighting stance, etc.), or other physically aggressive conduct.
- Offensive Conduct: We run a family-friendly park, and strive to keep our guests smiling all summer. All guests should be civil and courteous of one another. Prohibited conduct includes profanity, cursing, making offensive comments or gestures, pushing, spitting, flashing of body parts, and other offensive conduct.
- Sexual Activity or Misconduct: Sexual activity, and displays of sexuality, are inappropriate for a family-friendly park. Guests may be asked to cease such activity and warned about the possibility of ejection, or they may be ejected without refund (in the discretion of Cherry Hill management, depending on all factors). In the more offensive and graphic instances, the offending persons may be held for law enforcement. In any event of reported sexual misconduct, Cherry Hill may eject offending persons or hold them for law enforcement depending on all of the facts and circumstances of the alleged misconduct. In such instances, the alleged victims (or their parent/guardian, if they are minors) will be consulted on whether or not they want law enforcement involved. However, regardless of a parent/guardian’s wishes, Cherry Hill may nonetheless contact appropriate law enforcement authorities if management deems it advisable or is required to do so by law. If minors claim to have been victims of sexual misconduct and appear to be without a parent/guardian at Cherry Hill, then management will seek to contact the parents by phone, but will likely contact the appropriate law enforcement authorities and will also adhere to any mandatory-reporting laws, if any apply.
- Unruly Behavior: “Horseplay” in any amusement or water Park setting can be dangerous to you and to those around you. Accordingly, all manner of “horseplay” is prohibited, including without limitation, jumping over any objects (benches, fences), diving or jumping into water structures, climbing on trees or structures (buildings, lamp posts, etc.), standing on tables or chairs, climbing up or jumping over barricades and fences, wrestling, playing tag or chasing each other, throwing items (shoes, food, rocks, sticks, rafts or inner tubes, etc.), jumping down stairs, twirling around banisters, gymnastics-like activities (kart wheels, flips, splits, handstands, etc.), or any sports-like activity (throwing a football or Frisbee across crowds, kicking a soccer ball around, etc.). Please walk through all areas of Cherry Hill (no running), stay on the designated walkways, and always watch where you are going. Refrain from entering any landscaped areas that are partitioned off by railing, fence, or sanction—landscaped and planted areas such as flower beds are not meant for guests to tread upon! Exercise caution when going up or down stairs, or when traversing any areas with tree roots.
- Courtesy for the Disabled: Please respect people with disabilities, the elderly and the infirm, and any areas (seating, parking spaces, etc.) which may be reserved for them. Please be patient if you are waiting on line, while we seek to accommodate a guest with special needs. Courtesy and kindness are appreciated and make life nicer for everyone!
- Line-Cutting/Line-Saving: Guests may not save places in line for themselves or others; let friends, family, or others later join them in line or take their place in line; push past or bypass others, or leave and return to “their space”. If you or anyone in your group leaves a line–for whatever reason (including the need to use a restroom), then upon that person’s return, that person must go to the back of the line. No exceptions. Please understand that in order to prevent chaos, confrontations, and unhappy guests, we must enforce these strict rules.
- Smoking: Utah State Law strictly prohibits the smoking of any substance, through any means, including without limitation, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hookahs, marijuana, bongs or electronic cigarettes. Designated smoking areas are permitted throughout Cherry Hill and any guest needing directions to a designated smoking area may ask any Cherry Hill employee.
- Marijuana and any other illegal drugs are strictly prohibited on premises, whether in the park or in the parking lots, or anywhere else on, in, or around Cherry Hill property. If you have a medical marijuana card, this does NOT entitle you to have marijuana on Cherry Hill property grounds. Anyone in possession of marijuana, using marijuana, or in possession of or using any other illegal drugs will be ejected from the park and have the proper authorities contacted.
- No electronic cigarettes are allowed in any area of Cherry Hill. There is no way for the Park to determine what is in such devices, nor whether such a device is actually for “smoking” and not a weapon or some other sort of device. Minimally, electronic cigarettes are annoying and/or concern to the majority of our customers who do not wish to be subjected to whatever substance people may be “smoking.”
- Drugs: Illicit drugs are strictly prohibited. Authorities may be called for anyone in possession of, using, selling, or distributing, any illicit substances.
- Property Damage and Theft: Any damage to or destruction of Cherry Hill property (or the property of another), or theft of any property, will not be tolerated. Offenders will be may be held for appropriate law enforcement authorities and will be ejected from the property.
- Diving or Entry into any Decorative Water Features: Decorative water features may include ponds, streams, and fountains, which may be natural or man-made. Entry of any kind into such a decorative water feature is prohibited. Diving, “flops,” flips, or “cannonballs” are prohibited at all times.
- Entry into Employee-Only and other Non-Guest Areas: Many non-guest areas can pose deadly hazards—do NOT enter these areas! Guests are strictly prohibited from entering any area with obvious signage such as, “EMPLOYEE ONLY,” “NO ACCESS,” “KEEP OUT,” or “DO NOT ENTER.” However, it is also common sense that guests should refrain from entering any maintenance areas, work shops, offices, tool sheds, electrical rooms, etc., whether or not such areas are marked with signage. Offenders are subject to immediate ejection from Cherry Hill, and where appropriate, such persons may be held for appropriate law enforcement authorities. Parents who allow their minors to engage in such activity will be ejected.
- Creating Hazards: Please DO NOT LEAVE SHOES, TOWELS, BAGS OR OTHER ITEMS ON PATHWAYS AND STAIRS — SUCH ITEMS MAY POSE A TRIP HAZARD. Please be considerate of others.
- Violations of the foregoing may (in Cherry Hill management’s discretion) subject guests to ejection without refund, or (in the case of criminal acts), being held by Cherry Hill staff or security until law enforcement arrives and assumes control of a matter.
In keeping with a family-friendly environment, Cherry Hill prohibits clothing that would tend to be offensive and/or too revealing of one’s body. This includes the following rules, which may also be supplemented on a case-by-case basis as determined by Cherry Hill management, in its good faith discretion, and without further notice:
- Dry Activities Attire: Shoes and appropriate clothing are required at all times. (e.g., shirts must fully cover the belly, all “private” body areas must be appropriately covered, and Cherry Hill does not allow sagging clothing that may reveal undergarments).
- Water Park Appropriate Attire: Appropriate swimwear is required for all water rides and water-play areas and structures. Swimwear which is too provocative or revealing, including without limitation, transparent or mesh-style material, thong or G-string style swimsuit, tight, or revealing in any way is prohibited.
- For safety reasons and to prevent property damage of rides and attractions, Cherry Hill prohibits cut-off jeans, denim shorts, clothing/swimwear with metal rivets or spikes, metal fasteners or buckles, or belts. Shoes of any kind are not allowed on any water slide or tube rides.
- Cherry Hill prohibits any jewelry that may pose a hazard to the rider, other guests, the activities itself, or other property. Prohibited items may include: bulky, protruding or dangling jewelry (e.g., large hoop earrings which could snag on something, long necklaces which can pose a strangulation hazard, bulky rings, and any piercings that could snag or catch on equipment).
- Masks, horror, or Halloween-style attire is not permitted. We do not permit clothing that depicts violence. Halloween style clothing is permitted during our Scary Hill Family Friendly Halloween season, but mask on anyone older than 12 years of age is strictly prohibited.
- Appropriate “public” clothing. No pajamas, bathrobes, lingerie, indoor slippers, costumes of any kind, etc.
- No vulgar or offensive tattoos, statements or artwork on clothing. This includes curse words, depictions of sexual acts or nudity, depictions or messages of violence, and racially or religiously divisive/hateful material.
- No gangland clothing, hand-signs, “colors,” or tattoos.
Safety is our top priority at Cherry Hill. Our goal is to accommodate all guests to enable them to fully enjoy our facility.
Park Safety Standards – General Principles. Please understand that people may be excluded or removed from certain rides, attractions, areas of the park, and/or certain activities, in the interests of safety as determined by Cherry Hill management.
This may include, but is not limited to, concerns with sight-disabled people who need adequate eyesight to safely engage in an activity, height and weight restrictions, mobility and/or use and existence of all limbs in a stable and coordinated manner, a clear and alert mind which is unaffected by mental disability or other hindrance, being under the influence of any substances (whether legal or illegal, drugs or medications, alcohol, or any other chemicals and substances), signs of heat illness, any loose headwear or clothing or apparel which may damage Cherry Hill property or pose a hazard to a guest or others, and whether or not a person may appear to be ill or injured or otherwise unable to safely participate.
For Your Safety:
- Pay Attention. Please watch where you are going. Water parks are crowded places with many distractions, elevations in surfaces, landscaping, tree roots, rocks, man-made structures, patron possessions left lying around the park or in pathways, etc; this is the open, obvious and inherent nature of an amusement or water park environment. As such, the Cherry Hill disclaims all liability, and shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any trip, slip, and/or fall you and/or any minor(s) in your care may suffer, Nor for ANY INJURIES CAUSED FROM walking OR STUMBLING into objects or structures, OR FALLING OVER OBJECTS OR STRUCTURES. By entering the park, you automatically agree to this waiver of all such liability.
- No Running (it poses a collision, trip, slip and fall hazard).
- Slippery Surfaces. Surfaces may be slippery or wet—especially in bathrooms, on and around any water attractions, and in cafes or food areas.
- Dress for Safety. No loose/oversized/baggy clothing or accessories which are not thoroughly secured to your person, or any carried items, on any ride or attraction which may pose a hazard. Prohibited items may include, without limitation (depending on the specific activity), any form of headwear, scarves, long belts, fringed materials, high heels, loose footwear, wigs, purses, backpacks, or any dangling fabric. If you choose to wear unstable, loose or ill-fitting shoes to the Cherry Hill (e.g., high heels, flip-flops, clogs, loose sandals or Crocs or slip-ons, etc.), realize that you are creating a hazard for yourself in a crowded park, and you may not be able to partake in certain attractions. We urge you to wear secure, comfortable footwear.
- No Monkeying Around. No climbing on or hanging from, any structures, trees, lamp posts, wiring, door frames, rain gutters, etc. We are an amusement park, not a jungle gym!
- Be Seated – Carefully. Benches and chairs are for sitting only—not jumping on or over, nor standing on. If you are obese, or especially large and heavy, proceed with caution when sitting, and check the chair/bench’s stability. Multiple persons should never share the same single-person chair.
- No “Sitting on the Fence” … Literally. Fences, railings and banisters should never be leaned on, sat upon, stood upon, twirled on, or jumped/vaulted over. Doing so causes damage to Cherry Hill property and people may get injured.
- Stop! Parking is reserved for Safe Drivers. Parking lots are, by their very nature, hazardous places where you must act cautiously and pay attention at all times for yourself and those in your care (minors, elderly needing assistance, disabled persons, etc.). Please drive slowly and carefully at all times (including into and out of parking spaces, or when entering or exiting the lot), realizing that children may be running about, that elderly or disabled may not hear or see your car, etc. Cherry Hill shall not be liable for theft, break-ins, car collisions or other property damage, and has zero liability for anything occurring on public roads.
- Hands Free. Electronic devices, including photographic or recording equipment (e.g., phones of any kind, cam-corders, selfie-sticks, or cameras of any kind, flashlights, radios, iPods, etc.), are not permitted on any attraction. Phones, cameras and other devices pose a serious safety hazard on rides. Depending on the ride, all such devices must (in the Park’s discretion) either be completely secure on one’s person, or may not be allowed at all (even in your pocket). Electronic devices, and any hand-held object of any kind (lotion, keys, iPhones, etc.), is totally prohibited on water rides.
- See all Safety, Hear all Safety, Speak all Safety. READ AND ABIDE BY ALL SAFETY SIGNAGE, CHERRY HILL EMPLOYEE INSTRUCTIONS, AND RECORDED WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS. If you have questions, PLEASE ASK a Cherry Hill employee. If you see something unsafe, PLEASE TELL an a park manager.
WARNING! Assess Your Capabilities BEFORE You go:
Water rides and other attractions at the Cherry Hill can provide our guests with wonderful memories and exhilarating fun! But amusement and water activities also can be adrenaline-pumping activities which put substantial strain and forces on your body and senses, through acceleration, speed, sudden movements, and the unpredictable motion of a ride, which may thrust your body about in different directions, causing muscular strain and stress on your body such as on your neck and back, and accelerated heart rate and blood pressure.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ALCOHOL, DRUGS (WHETHER LEGAL MEDICATION OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES) OR OTHER SUBSTANCES WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, AND BODY REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR INJURIES, OR IF YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO PARTICIPATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEART, NERVE, MUSCLE, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR OTHER AILMENT OR INJURY, OR IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A RIDE OR ATTRACTION. THE PARK DOES NOT, AND CANNOT, GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH, AND YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY PARK RIDE OR ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
All of the following are strictly prohibited items which may require immediate ejection without refund, or if necessary may require contacting authorities for law enforcement action. Cherry Hill reserves the right at all times to conduct Bag Checks, and to refuse entry (without refund) to anyone refusing a thorough bag check or to comply with other security measures including Cherry Hill’s Swim Diaper Policy.
- Weaponry and Inherently Dangerous Objects/Substances. Weaponry of any kind is strictly prohibited at Cherry Hill, including without limitation in parked cars, concealed on one’s person, or carried in bags, including without limitation: Firearms, knives and other cutting instruments, letter openers, scissors, box cutters, bats, billy clubs, blackjacks, collapsible canes, arrow tips, projectiles, crossbows and sling-shots of any size, mace, pepper spray, tasers, brass-knuckles, chains, canes carried as a weapon or which conceal a weapon, martial arts weaponry, anything which is intended to be used to bind or subdue people such as slip-ties or handcuffs, and tools (screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, chisels, pruning shears, multi-tool knives, etc.). Additional prohibited items includes anything which is inherently dangerous to persons or property, which could be used as a weapon or which could foreseeably cause harm to persons or property, including without limitation, fireworks, explosives or detonation devices of any kind, ammunition, hazardous chemicals or other substances, including acids or other items which appear suspicious to Cherry Hill management or employees.
- Alcohol: The consumption and possession of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the water park, courtyards, and around all dry activities. Violators will be asked to discard their alcohol and potentially leave if their behavior is aggressive, vulgar, lewd, rude, or disrespectful in any way.
- Smoking: Utah state law strictly prohibits the use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, and other forms of smoking anywhere on the property other than in designated smoking areas. Violators will be asked to stop smoking and or move to a designated area.
- Transportation Devices: Hoverboards, skateboards, unicycles, stilts, pogo sticks, spring-loaded footwear, Segways, bicycles, and other mobility devices, roller skates and other toys or mobility-methods of convenience are NOT to be ridden inside the water park, through courtyards, in any parking lot or around any of the activities at Cherry Hill (If you have a wheelchair or mobility scooter, we are of course happy to accommodate you; please see our Guests with Disabilities section herein). These areas of the park become very crowded, and the only way to keep our common areas safe is to ensure that people do not have devices which create an unreasonable and heightened risk of injury to people. These types of devices are allowed in our campground for our camping guests, but please be aware of vehicles, R.V.’s and other potentially harmful situations that could cause injury. Cherry Hill is not responsible for the damage to our from guests using such devices.
- Vandalism: Spray paint, magic markers, glass objects or bottles, spiked clothing, jewelry (which is large, sharply edged, or spiked, such that it poses a safety concern) are strictly prohibited and not permitted inside the water park.
Cherry Hill strives to make your experience a happy one, in all respects. Unfortunately, there is no way that we can erase the wicked intent of some people. Therefore, please understand that Cherry Hill cannot, and does not, guarantee your personal security or that of your personal property (even if placed in a locker), and in no event will Cherry Hill be held liable for your lost, stolen or damaged possessions. If you need to store your possessions, ask a Cherry Hill employee about our locker rentals.
It is the unfortunate truth that at any water park, family fun center, or at any place in society, no amount of security can prevent people from acting in a criminal manner if they are intent on so acting. Cherry Hill management can only try to reasonably watch over the premises and the people therein, and respond in a professional manner to any security threat or incident.
If you experience a security issue, please notify a manager; we are happy to assist you.
Personal: Guests are welcome to take pictures of themselves, their friends and family, their group, and the scenery in general for their own personal use. However, NO cameras of any kind (including cell phones) are allowed on any ride or attraction, because such items pose a safety hazard. Guests may not bring monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, or other fastener devices as such pose a safety hazard. Large binoculars, zoom lenses, and other commercial style photography equipment is strictly prohibited.
In addition, no one is permitted to take photographs of others who object, or which violate another’s privacy, rights to publicity, or which are harassing, stalking, or threatening. Image taking or recording is strictly prohibited, under all circumstances, in bathrooms, changing rooms, and locker areas; violators may be held for law enforcement, and are subject to arrest and prosecution.
Cherry Hill May Take and Use Images & Video of All Guests: Cherry Hill reserves the right at all times to videotape and take still images of guests, and to utilize those images and videos for any reason, including marketing, advertising, promotion, on social media, live streaming on the Internet, for safety and security, for documentation as evidence in a legal or criminal matter or other investigation, for news reporting, and otherwise in an unrestricted manner for legitimate purposes. All property ownership of such materials, and copyright in and to all such materials, shall belong exclusively to Cherry Hill in perpetuity, without any compensation or other consideration to any guest or other people in, on or around Cherry Hill property.
Commercial: Commercial photography of any kind is strictly prohibited (including without limitation, still or moving images, modeling shots, student films, comedy routines, documentaries, commercials, TV news, major motion picture films, Internet soap operas, reality TV, actor demo reels, submission videos for reality TV, footage as part of a school project, documentation of stunts and dangerous activities (whether for commercial use or not), promotional videos, music videos, cable programs, etc.), except where prior, written permission has been obtained from the owners of Cherry Hill in the form of a contract signed by an official Cherry Hill Owner.
In any event, where unauthorized video or images has been uploaded to any social media channel, Cherry Hill shall have the unrestricted and exclusive right and authority to have such materials removed. Any materials which defame Cherry Hill may result in legal action for damages, and Cherry Hill shall have absolute right and authority to obtain both temporary and permanent injunctions from the further use or dissemination of such material, in all channels and all mediums of communications, throughout the world, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to obtain all materials and obtain an order for the destruction of all such materials.
Use of drones (in, over, or around the Cherry Hill), whether for photographic purposes or otherwise, is strictly prohibited (unless the user has been granted written, contractual permission for that specific instance from an Owner of Cherry Hill). Violations may subject the user to immediate ejection, confiscation of the drone, and referral of the matter to proper authorities. Drones are a serious safety hazard to Park operations (including electrical facilities and power lines), and to the guests and Cherry Hill employees. Use of drones in, over or around Cherry Hill, also constitutes an illegal trespass, an invasion of the Cherry Hill’s privacy, and tortious interference to our operations.
Cherry Hill has a wide assortment of foods and beverages available for purchase, including bottled water. Contact Cherry Hill if you desire more specific information not available on these web pages, to view menu and pricing options of all the food options at Cherry Hill please click here.
To our guests with food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary needs: Our food outlets prepare and serve products sourced from third parties, which contain peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy, and gluten. Regular kitchen operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur to differences in suppliers, ingredient, substations, recipe revisions, and /or preparation at the park. As such, we regret to inform you that Cherry Hill CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ALLERGY-FREE CONTENTS OF ANY FOODS OR BEVERAGES, OR THE SAFETY THEREOF (ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO ANY ALLERGIES).
Personal food, beverages, and coolers are permitted at Cherry Hill and encouraged. Please note all coolers will be checked at the gate and any glass containers or alcohol will be confiscated. Additionally, guests may bring personal food into the park, to the extent that they are medically necessary (e.g., for diabetics, baby formula for infants, gluten-free foods, or allergy-safe foods for allergies).
Cherry Hill welcomes all breastfeeding mothers and their children and (in accordance with applicable law) does not discriminate against breastfeeding mothers. Cherry Hill staff may approach a breastfeeding mother to offer a more shaded or private area to breastfeed, but we only do so in a sincere attempt to provide a breastfeeding mother with more comfort or privacy if she so desires it; we will never demand that a breastfeeding mother must relocate, nor do we discourage a mother from breastfeeding wherever she has a right to be. Please be advised that due to sanitation of pools and state health code, breastfeeding may not take place in any pool or public water area.