Water Park Policies / General Park Rules
Your Safety is our top priority!
Cherry Hill is committed to the safety of all its guests and strives to make every effort to provide clear and easy rules for all guests to follow. For your safety and enjoyment at Cherry Hill, please carefully read everything below. Failure to follow any of the regulations, conditions, and instructions set forth below may result in serious injury to yourself or other individuals. Individuals not following Park rules and safety instructions, will be subject to immediate ejection from Cherry Hill without refund.
Safety is always our top priority at Cherry Hill. Our goal is to accommodate all guests so that they can fully enjoy Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill Safety Standards – General Principles. Please understand that people may be excluded or removed from certain rides, activities, areas of the park, in the interests of safety as determined by Cherry Hill Management.
This may include, but is not limited to, concerns with sight-disabled people who need adequate eyesight to safely engage in an activity, height and weight restrictions, mobility and/or use and existence of all limbs in a stable and coordinated manner, a clear and alert mind which is unaffected by mental disability or other hindrance, being under the influence of any substances (whether legal or illegal, drugs or medications, alcohol, or any other chemicals and substances), signs of heat illness, any loose headwear, clothing, or apparel which may damage property or pose a hazard to a guest or others, and whether or not a person may appear to be ill or injured or otherwise unable to safely participate.
For Your Safety:
- Pay Attention. Please watch where you are going. Cherry Hill can become very crowded with many distractions, elevations in surfaces, landscaping, tree roots, rocks, man-made structures, patron possessions left lying around the park or in pathways, etc; this is the open, obvious and inherent nature of any water park or family fun center environment. As such, Cherry Hill disclaims all liability, and shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any trip, slip, and/or fall you and/or any minor(s) in your care may suffer, Nor for ANY INJURIES CAUSED FROM walking OR STUMBLING into objects or structures, OR FALLING OVER OBJECTS OR STRUCTURES. By entering the park, you automatically agree to this waiver of all such liability.
- No Running (it poses a collision, trip, slip and fall hazard).
- Slippery Surfaces. Surfaces may be slippery or wet—especially in bathrooms, on and around any water attractions, and in or around food areas.
- Dress for Safety. No loose/oversized/baggy clothing or accessories which are not thoroughly secured to your person, or any carried items, on any ride or attraction which may pose a hazard. Prohibited items may include, without limitation (depending on the specific ride), any form of headwear, scarves, long belts, fringed materials, high heels, loose footwear, wigs, purses, backpacks, or any dangling fabric. If you choose to wear unstable, loose or ill-fitting shoes to the Park (e.g., high heels, flip-flops, clogs, loose sandals or Crocs or slip-ons, etc.), realize that you are creating a hazard for yourself in a crowded park, and you may not be able to partake in certain attractions. We urge you to wear secure, comfortable footwear.
- No Monkeying Around. No climbing on or hanging from, any structures, trees, lamp posts, wiring, door frames, rain gutters, etc.
- Be Seated – Carefully. Benches and chairs are for sitting only—not jumping on or over, nor standing on. If you are obese, or especially large and heavy, proceed with caution when sitting, and check the chair/bench’s stability. Multiple persons should never share the same single-person chair. Plastic chairs in the water park are placed on a first come first serve basis.
- No “Sitting on the Fence” … Literally. Fences, railings and banisters should never be leaned on, sat upon, stood upon, twirled on, or jumped/vaulted over. Doing so causes damage to Cherry Hill property and may lead to injuries.
- Slow down! Parking is reserved for Safe Drivers. Parking lots are, by their very nature, hazardous places where you must act cautiously and pay attention at all times for yourself and those in your care (minors, elderly needing assistance, disabled persons, etc.). Please drive slowly and carefully at all times (including into and out of parking spaces, or when entering or exiting the lot), realizing that children may be running about, that elderly or disabled may not hear or see your car, etc. Cherry Hill is not liable for theft, break-ins, car collisions or other property damage, and the park has zero liability for anything occurring on public roads.
- Electronic devices. Electronic devices, including photographic or recording equipment (e.g., phones of any kind, cam-corders, selfie-sticks, or cameras of any kind, flashlights, radios, iPods, etc.), are not permitted on any water ride.
- Know Before You Go! Before getting on an attraction or slide, make sure to observe it in operation, and how people enter and exit. If anything makes you uncomfortable about participating, please do not participate. If you do choose to participate, realize that you are assuming all risks of the ride or attraction in which you are participating.
- See all Safety, Hear all Safety, Speak all Safety. READ AND ABIDE BY ALL SAFETY SIGNAGE, CHERRY HILL EMPLOYEE INSTRUCTIONS, AND RECORDED WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS. If you have questions, PLEASE ASK an employee. If you see something unsafe, PLEASE TELL any Cherry Hill employee.
WARNING! Assess Your Capabilities BEFORE You “participate”
Water Rides and other attractions at Cherry Hill can provide our guests with wonderful memories and exhilarating fun! But water rides and other activities also can be adrenaline-pumping activities which put substantial strain and forces on your body and senses, through rapid acceleration, speed, sudden movements, and the unpredictable motion of a ride, which may thrust your body about in different directions, causing muscular strain and stress on your body such as on your neck and back, and accelerated heart rate and blood pressure.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY, OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ALCOHOL, DRUGS (WHETHER LEGAL MEDICATION OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES) OR OTHER SUBSTANCES WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, AND BODY REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR INJURIES, OR IF YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO PARTICIPATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEART, NERVE, MUSCLE, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR OTHER AILMENT OR INJURY, OR IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A RIDE OR ATTRACTION. THE PARK DOES NOT, AND CANNOT, GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH, AND YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY PARK RIDE OR ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
All children UNDER AGE 4 are required to wear both a swim diaper AND a swim diaper cover in order to enter the water park. This includes children who are under age 4 and potty trained as well as anyone who has issues controlling their bowels. As a result of this policy Cherry Hill has seen a dramatic decrease in the number of fecal related pool closures, thus allowing all of our guests the enjoyment of all our water attractions. All children MUST be WEARING a swim diaper and cover and show them to our employees at the entrance gates. NO EXCEPTIONS
All guests are welcome at Cherry Hill! Our goal is to accommodate each guest with disabilities to the fullest extent possible and in compliance with State and Federal law. Most of our activities, events, and snack bars are accessible to guests with disabilities, including, among others, those using wheelchairs.
If you (or someone you are responsible for) have a particular disability or special need, we encourage you to contact our Main Office and speak with one of our representatives at least 48 hours in advance of your visit to better assist us in preparing for your visit. If you have a group of disabled persons, a week’s advance notice would greatly help us to better serve you.
While Cherry Hill complies with federal and state disability and accommodation laws, there may be some rides or attractions, activities, or areas of the Park, which may not be safely accessible to all persons. At Cherry Hill, safety is the only consideration that takes precedence over fun!
In general you should only participate in certain attractions if you are in good health. Do not ride if you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart, neck or body problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, or any other medical condition that may be affected by the features of the attraction. You should not participate if you have any impairment or condition that would prevent the intended use of seating and safety as provided, or an inability to follow any safety requirement.
Please note that Cherry Hill does NOT provide medication, insulin, or other medical treatments or devices, other than basic first aid; please plan your visit accordingly.
Weather is unpredictable, and can pose certain health and safety hazards. For example, if you are sensitive to heat, you should consider not visiting Cherry Hill on a hot day, stay hydrated, and/or limit your time outside. Or, if you have poor mobility or stability, it might be better for you not to come on a wet day where things might be more slippery. Only you can make informed decisions about weather forecasts and whether or not any given day would be appropriate for a visit to Cherry Hill.
- Wet weather (including mist, humidity, rainstorms, flooding, etc.) makes surfaces slippery. On wet days, please exercise extra-caution when moving throughout the park, going up or down stairs (hold handrails), entering or exiting rides, using bathrooms, etc. Do not step directly into streaming or puddled water, since it may carry mud or other debris, posing a slip hazard.
- Storms (wind, rain, lighting, hail, etc.) tend to result in people scrambling for shelter, including in buildings or racing to get back to their car. People running in stormy weather pose slip/trip/fall hazard for themselves and others. People may be darting through parking lots, or around corners. Please proceed in an orderly and controlled fashion when seeking shelter from weather situations.
- In certain severe weather situations, Cherry Hill may shut down rides or activities, and direct people to certain areas, or direct people to leave altogether if inclement weather and forecasts appear to not clear within an hour. Please make sure to obey all instructions from Cherry Hill employees, if any are given.
- Hot weather poses a risk of sunburn and heat illness. People may not realize how much they are being impacted by hot weather until they develop heat illness.
Additional guidelines for heat:
- Always stay hydrated with water. Overeating, and/or eating/drinking large amounts of sugar, are not advised.
- Use sunscreen on all exposed areas of your body. Reapply frequently. If you have been in the sun for prolonged periods, or if it is especially hot, take breaks as needed from your activities, and relax in a shaded or indoor area to allow your body to cool off. Drink water to hydrate.
- Heat Exhaustion: Look for the warning signs of heat exhaustion, which include fatigue, nausea, headaches, weakness, slowed or weakened heartbeat, clammy skin and drenching sweat (often while feeling cool or cold), fainting or dizziness, excessive thirst, confusion or anxiety. Although heat exhaustion is generally not fatal, it can be—so you must take this issue seriously and take remedial measures by getting to a cool place and sipping water. Lifeguard or First Aid staff should be alerted to any heat illness issue you or a person in your group may be suffering from; we are here to assist you.
- Warning – Heat Stroke: Heat stroke can be fatal! It is the advanced form of heat-related illness, which can occur suddenly, particularly in extremely hot weather. If you or someone in your group experiences symptoms of heat stroke, GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION by alerting our employees and/or calling 9-1-1. Symptoms include mental confusion/delirium, loss of consciousness, very rapid or dramatically slowed heartbeat, rapid rise in body temperature, drenching sweats that turn into a marked decrease in sweating accompanied by hot/flushed skin, shortness of breath, blood in urine, and/or convulsions.
Animals of any kind (e.g., dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils, lizards, snakes, pigs, hamsters, turtles, birds, tarantulas, rats, mice, monkeys, ferrets, mini-horses, etc.) are not allowed at Cherry Hill, except for legally-defined service dogs or as may otherwise be required by law to assist those with disabilities (“disabilities” being defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act or other applicable laws). If you claim to have a legally-qualifying “service dog” you will be required to verify its legitimacy, pursuant to applicable legal requirements which are then in effect. A “service animal” is defined by law, and not by a person’s personal desires. For example, a “companion” animal, or an animal that brings “emotional comfort,” or a dog which serves as “personal security,” does not qualify as a legal “service animal.”
Even if a “service animal” is verified, and allowed to enter the park, please be aware that you are still responsible for controlling it at all times. A service animal is also prohibited from all activities and water attractions, because of hygiene concerns, in addition to safety concerns.
Please understand that we may require removal of your service animal from park property if it poses a threat to persons or property, including without limitation, if it is unruly, threatening, aggressive (barking, snarling, biting at patrons, etc.) and/or if you are unable to control your animal at all times.
It is prohibited to leave animals in a car while at Cherry Hill; in such event, animal control (or other government authority) may be called, and your car forcibly entered into, in order to attend to the health or safety needs of an animal. You will have to pay all such costs involved in the rescue of any pet left in a car, and may face animal cruelty charges from local authorities.
Dogs are permitted in the campground as pets, but must follow all of Cherry Hill’s Campground rules regarding pets. Pets in the campground MUST be kept on a leash at all times, and all animal litter must be disposed of properly. Guests that are found violating either of these policies may be asked to vacate the premises or charged a clean up fee.
All guests at Cherry Hill must behave in a family-friendly and courteous manner, and in a manner which is safe for themselves and for others. Violations may result in ejection from certain rides, attractions, areas of the Park, or from the Cherry Hill itself without refund or other compensation. The following is strictly prohibited, subjecting the violator to ejection without refund:
- Line-Cutting/Line-Saving: Guests may not: Save places in line for themselves or others; let friends, family, or others later join them in line or take their place in line; push past or bypass others; or leave and return to “their space”. If you or anyone in your group leaves a line–for whatever reason (including the need to use a restroom)–then upon that person’s return, that person must go to the back of the line—no exceptions. Please understand that in order to prevent chaos and annoyed customers, we must have and enforce these strict rules.
- Smoking: Smoking of any substance, through any means, is NOT permitted, including without limitation, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hookahs, marijuana, bongs or electronic cigarettes.
- Medical Marijuana? Marijuana is strictly prohibited on premises, whether in the water park in the parking lots, or anywhere else on, in, or around, Cherry Hill property. If you have a medical marijuana card, this does NOT entitle you to have marijuana on Cherry Hill property. Anyone in possession of marijuana, or using marijuana, will be ejected from the Cherry Hill and the proper authorities will be contacted.
- Electronic Cigarettes? No electronic cigarettes, period. There is no way whatsoever for the Park to determine actually what is in such devices, nor whether such a device is actually for “smoking” and not a weapon or some other sort of device. Minimally, electronic cigarettes are annoying and/or a concern to the majority of our customers who do not wish to be subjected to whatever substance people may be “smoking.”
- Cherry Hill does have areas on the property where smoking is permitted. Please consult a park map or ask a Cherry Hill employee where smoking is permitted.
- Offensive Conduct: We strive to run a family-friendly park, where people should be courteous of one another. Prohibited conduct includes profanity, cursing, making offensive comments or gestures, pushing, spitting, flashing of body parts, and other offensive conduct.
- Fighting: Cherry Hill does not tolerate fighting, nor invitations or challenges to fight, nor the threat thereof (whether to an intended victim or comments in general expressing a desire or intent to hurt another person). You may also be ejected for any pushing, roughness, “chest bumping,” making aggressive moves (e.g., clenching fists, getting face-to-face with another, getting into a fighting stance, etc.), or other physically aggressive conduct.
- Unruly Behavior: “Horseplay” in any amusement or water park setting can be dangerous to you and to those around you. Accordingly, all manner of “horseplay” is prohibited, including without limitation, jumping over any objects (benches, fences), diving or jumping into water structures or pools, climbing on trees or structures (buildings, lamp posts, etc.), standing on tables or chairs, climbing up or jumping over barricades and fences, wrestling, playing tag or chasing each other, throwing items (shoes, food, rocks, sticks, rafts or inner tubes, etc.), jumping down stairs, twirling around banisters, gymnastics-like activities (kart wheels, flips, splits, handstands, etc.), or any sports-like activity (throwing a football or Frisbee across crowds, kicking a soccer ball around the Park, etc.). Please walk through all areas of the park (no running), stay on the sidewalks, and always watch where you are going. Refrain from entering any landscaped areas that are clearly fenced off or “off the path”—landscaped and planted areas such as flower beds are not meant for guests to tread upon! Exercise caution when going up or down stairs, or when traversing any areas with tree roots.
- Property Damage and Theft: Any damage to or destruction of Cherry Hill property (or the property of another guest), or theft of any property will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ejected, and may have authorities called if necessary.
- Diving or Entry into any Decorative Water Features: Decorative water features may include ponds, streams and fountains, which may be natural or man-made. Entry of any kind into such a decorative water feature is prohibited.
- Entry into Employee-Only and other Non-Guest Areas: Many non-guest areas can pose deadly hazards—do NOT enter! Guests are strictly prohibited from entering any area with obvious signage such as, “EMPLOYEE ONLY,” “NO ACCESS,” “KEEP OUT,” or “DO NOT ENTER.” However, it is also common sense that guests should refrain from entering any maintenance areas, work shops, offices, tool sheds, electrical rooms, etc., whether or not such areas are marked with signage. Offenders are subject to immediate ejection from Cherry Hill, and where appropriate, such persons may be held for law enforcement. Parents who allow their minors to engage in such activity will be ejected.
- Trip Hazards: Please DO NOT LEAVE SHOES, TOWELS, BAGS OR OTHER ITEMS ON PATHWAYS AND STAIRS, WHERE SUCH ITEMS MAY POSE A TRIP HAZARD. Please be considerate of others and all property.
In keeping with a family-friendly environment that Cherry Hill strives for, clothing that would tend to be offensive and/or too revealing of one’s body is strictly prohibited. This includes the following rules, which may also be supplemented on a case-by-case basis as determined by Cherry Hill Management in its good faith discretion and without further notice:
- Family Fun Center Attire: Shoes and appropriate clothing are required at all times. (e.g., shirts must fully cover the belly, all “private” body areas must be appropriately covered, and Cherry Hill does not allow sagging clothing that may reveal undergarments).
- Water Park Attire: Appropriate swimwear is required for water rides, on all water-play structures, and in pools. Swimwear which is too provocative or revealing, including without limitation, transparent or mesh-style material, is strictly prohibited
- For safety reasons and to prevent property damage of rides and pool structures, Cherry Hill prohibits cut-off jeans, denim shorts, clothing/swimwear with metal rivets or spikes, metal fasteners or buckles, or belts. Shoes of any kind are not allowed on any water slide or tube rides.
- Cherry Hill prohibits any jewelry that may pose a hazard to the rider, other guests, the activities itself, or other property. Prohibited items may include: bulky, protruding or dangling jewelry (e.g., large hoop earrings which could snag on something, long necklaces which can pose a strangulation hazard, bulky rings, and any piercings that could snag or catch on equipment).
- Masks: Horror, or Halloween-style attire that covers the face, is gory, or inappropriate in any way is not permitted. We do not permit clothing that depicts violence.
- Public Clothing: No pajamas, bath robes, lingerie, indoor slippers, costumes of any kind, etc. are permitted in the water park or around any Cherry Hill activities.
- Tattoos: Vulgar or offensive tattoos, statements, or artwork on clothing is strictly prohibited. This includes curse words, depictions of sexual acts or nudity, depictions or messages of violence, and racially or religiously divisive/hateful material, additionally no gangland clothing, hand-signs, “colors,” or tattoos are permitted at Cherry Hill.
All of the following are strictly prohibited items which will (minimally) subject the guest to immediate ejection without refund, and which (where appropriate) may result in the Cherry Hill Management contacting authorities for law enforcement action. Cherry Hill reserves the right at all times to conduct Bag Checks (and to utilize other security measures if deemed necessary), and to refuse entry (without refund) to anyone refusing a thorough bag check or to comply with other security measures. Cherry Hill performs Bag Checks at all of water park entrance gates and strictly prohibits any weapons, glass containers, alcohol, or pop up canopy’s.
- Weaponry and Inherently Dangerous Objects/Substances.Weaponry of any kind is strictly prohibited at Cherry Hill, including without limitation in parked cars, concealed on one’s person, or carried in bags, including without limitation: Firearms, knives and other cutting instruments, letter openers, scissors, box cutters, bats, billy clubs, blackjacks, collapsible canes, arrow tips, projectiles, crossbows and sling-shots of any size, mace, pepper spray, tasers, brass-knuckles, chains, canes carried as a weapon or which conceal a weapon, martial arts weaponry, anything which is intended to be used to bind or subdue people such as slip-ties or handcuffs, and tools (screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, chisels, pruning shears, multi-tool knives, etc.). Additional prohibited items includes anything which is inherently dangerous to persons or property, which could be used as a weapon or which could foreseeably cause harm to persons or property, including without limitation, fireworks, explosives or detonation devices of any kind, ammunition, hazardous chemicals or other substances, including acids or other items which appear suspicious to Park personnel.
- Hoverboards, skateboards, unicycles, stilts, pogo sticks, spring-loaded footwear, Segways, bicycles, and other mobility devices, roller skates and other toys or mobility-methods of convenience are NOT permitted in any of the activity areas at Cherry Hill Including the water park, Office courtyard, Jungle Maze, Mini Golf, and Pie Pantry. Guests that require a wheelchair, or electric scooter are permitted (please see our Guests with Disabilities section herein). These activities are allowed in the campground areas, but Cherry Hill recommends being extremely cautious about vehicles and our other camping guests. These are crowded places, and the only way to keep our common areas safe is to ensure that people do not have devices which create an unreasonable and heightened risk of injury to people.
- Spray paint, magic markers, glass objects or bottles, spiked clothing, jewelry (which is large, sharply edged, or spiked, such that it poses a safety concern).
- Pop up tents and canopy’s are NOT permitted in the water park areas. Cherry Hill has many trees and secured umbrellas for your shade needs. We do allow sport-brellas or small half dome sun tents in the water park.
- Radios/boom boxes, musical instruments are NOT permitted anywhere inside the water park or other activity areas. Such devices are permitted in the campground area so as not to disturb our other camping guests, and as long as all guests follow proper quite hours (see Camping Rules section herein).
- Selfie-Sticks (including without limitation any other form of photographic tripod, or hand-held camera extension device), are strictly prohibited at Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill constantly strives to make your individual experience as memorable, safe, and amazing as possible. Unfortunately, there is no way that we can erase the wicked intent of some people. Therefore, please understand that Cherry Hill cannot, and does not, guarantee your personal security or that of your personal property (even if placed in a locker), and in no event will Cherry Hill be held liable for your lost, stolen or damaged possessions. If you need to store your possessions, ask one of our employees about renting a day use locker.
Please have a friend or family member hold personal items or put them in a locker to ensure your properties safety if you intend to go swimming or participate in any of our activities. Cherry Hill recommends that personal belongings never be left unattended and that all guests lock their vehicles while parked at Cherry Hill. Cherry Hill reminds all guests that it is not liable for any damage to guests personal property, including vehicles in our parking lots, due to theft, vandalism, or collision.
It is the unfortunate truth that at any family fun center, water park, or at any place in society, no amount of security can prevent people from acting in a criminal manner if they are intent on so acting. Cherry Hill can only try to reasonably watch over the premises and the people therein, and respond in a professional manner to any security threat or incident.
If you experience any security issue, please notify a Cherry Hill employee; we are happy to assist you in any reasonable way possible.
Personal Photography:Guests are welcome to take pictures of themselves, their friends and family, their group, and the scenery in general, for their own personal use. However, NO cameras of any kind (including cell phones) are allowed on any ride or participatory attraction, because such items pose a safety hazard.
Cherry Hill prohibits the use of tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, and any other devices that hold cameras. These devices can cause trip hazards and other safety hazards for our guests and are strictly prohibited on Cherry Hill property. Guests are permitted to use phone or digital cameras to take personal pictures, however, zoom or commercial lenses or photography equipment is strictly prohibited.
Additionally, no one is permitted to take photographs of others who object, or which violate another’s privacy, rights to publicity, or which are harassing, stalking, or threatening in any way. Image taking or recording is strictly prohibited, under all circumstances, in bathrooms, changing rooms, and locker areas; violators may have law enforcement contacted, and may be subject to arrest and prosecution.
Cherry Hill May Take and Use Images and/or Video of All Guests: Cherry Hill reserves the right at all times to videotape patrons, take still images, and to utilize those images and videos for any reason; including marketing, advertising, promotion, on social media, live streaming on the Internet, for safety and security, for documentation as evidence in a legal or criminal matter or other investigation, for news reporting, and otherwise in an unrestricted manner for legitimate purposes. All property ownership of such materials, and copyright in and to all such materials, shall belong exclusively to Cherry Hill in perpetuity, without any compensation or other consideration to any guest or other person in, on or around Cherry Hill property.
Commercial. Commercial photography of any kind is strictly prohibited (including without limitation, still or moving images, modeling shots, student films, comedy routines, documentaries, commercials, TV news, major motion picture films, Internet soap operas, reality TV, actor demo reels, submission videos for reality TV, footage as part of a school project, documentation of stunts and dangerous activities (whether for commercial use or not), promotional videos, music videos, cable programs, etc.), except where prior, written permission has been obtained from the Cherry Hill’s owner in the form of a contract.
In any event where unauthorized video or images has been uploaded to any social media channel, Cherry Hill shall have the unrestricted and exclusive right and authority to have such materials removed. Any materials which defame Cherry Hill may result in legal action for damages, and Cherry Hill shall have the absolute right and authority to obtain both temporary and permanent injunctions from the further use or dissemination of such material, in all channels and all mediums of communications, throughout the world, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to obtain all materials and obtain an order for the destruction of all such materials.
Use of drones (in, over, or around Cherry Hill), whether for photographic purposes or otherwise, is strictly prohibited (unless the user has been granted written, contractual permission for that specific instance from an owner of Cherry Hill). Violations may subject the user to immediate ejection, confiscation of the drone, and referral of the matter to authorities if deemed necessary. Drones are a serious safety hazard to ride operations, Park operations (including electrical facilities), and to the Park’s guests and employees. Use of drones in, over or around Cherry Hill also constitutes an illegal trespass, an invasion of privacy, and a tortuous interference to our operations.
Cherry Hill has a wide assortment of foods and beverages available, including bottled water. Contact the Main Office by calling (801) 451-5379 if you desire more specific information not available on these web pages.
To our guests with food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary needs: Our food service stations prepare and serve products sourced from third parties, which contain peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy and gluten. Regular kitchen operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur to differences in suppliers, ingredient, substations, recipe revisions, and/or preparation at the parks. As such, we regret to inform you that Cherry Hill CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ALLERGY-FREE CONTENTS OF ANY FOODS OR BEVERAGES, OR THE SAFETY THEREOF (ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO ANY ALLERGIES).
Personal Food, Beverage and Coolers are permitted and welcome at Cherry Hill. Please note that ALL coolers, bags, and strollers are subject to a security check before entering. Alcohol and glass containers are STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will be confiscated before entrance to any and all activities and the water park.
Children under 13 years of age may NOT be at Cherry Hill without adult supervision. Regardless, we strongly recommend that minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult.
Cherry Hill does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors; children and the behavior of all minors are the sole responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s), and parents/guardians may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care. Please make sure that minors act responsibly, and in consideration of others, at all times. For example: No running; no twirling on banisters; no climbing on structures, or sitting on fences; no “horseplay” (e.g., wrestling, gymnastics, playing “tag,” throwing rocks, footballs, Frisbees, or other items at each other, etc.) especially on rides, in lines, in pools, around food areas or near other guests.
Please remember that Cherry Hill is NOT a daycare facility. Anyone choosing to leave their minors at a Water Park or Family Fun center is still responsible for them—in no event does the Cherry Hill assume that responsibility. Minors in violation of rules and policies may be ejected, without refund, and have their pass revoked if deemed necessary and on a case-by-case basis. While Cherry Hill may in good faith attempt to contact a minor’s parent/guardian to have them picked up, this is done out of concern and courtesy, but in no event will Cherry Hill be held responsible if a minor leaves the property, or for anything occurring after a minor has left Cherry Hill.
We greatly appreciate your help in responsibly monitoring and controlling any minors in your care.
If you cannot locate your child, our employees are here to assist you. Please feel free to alert an employee who will be happy to assist you in located your child. That said, please note that we do not page guests and do not have a PA system throughout the park. We recommend that as you enter the park, you decide on a meeting place should you be separated from any minors under your care.
- Prices, hours, and operating procedures are subject to change without notice.
- All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
- Season Pass holders must present their passes to gain entrance to ALL activities at Cherry Hill (season passes are NOT transferable for others to use). Guests who leave the Cherry Hill and plan to return must keep their wristband on for that day.
- These Rules & Policies are not comprehensive, and are subject to change without notice. Cherry Hill may have numerous additional rules and procedures applicable to guests which, if not followed, may subject the guest to ejection without refund.