Cherry Hill Summer Employment
Cherry Hill is a locally owned and operated Waterpark/Family Entertainment Center that has been one of the leaders in the amusement industry for the Davis County area. If you are looking for an awesome summer job with exciting employee parties and and amazing work environment, then Cherry Hill is for you! Cherry Hill is searching for outgoing and responsible individuals who enjoy working with people of all ages. We offer a number of great employment opportunities.
As a Team Member of Cherry Hill:
- Gain valuable job experience
- Make friends with talented individuals of all ages
- And, of course, receive a paycheck!
Team Member Perks and Privileges:
- Team Member Parties
- Team Member Recognition Program
- Special Team Member only Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Admission to all Cherry Hill wet and dry activities.
- Free Family Day Tickets (immediate family only)
- Discounted Tickets to Cherry Hill for your family and friends
- Discounts on Cherry Hill Merchandise and Food
Note to Parents of Team Members:
Whether your son or daughter is looking for a way to earn a paycheck or would like to gain experience, we’ve got a position that he or she may be interested in. Your child could be the essential piece we need for this season! All applicants must be at least 15 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions. Please review the qualifications section of the position your child is applying for prior to completing the application.
How to Apply
Cherry Hill starts taking job applications the 2nd of January in our main office. The earlier you apply the better chance you will have of scheduling an interview with us. We start interviewing new applicants after the 15th of February. We receive hundreds of applications each year and would love to have you apply to join our team!
NOTE: More Lifeguard applications are ALWAYS needed due to the size of the department being 3 times bigger than any other department at Cherry Hill.
Want to learn more about working at Cherry Hill? Click the link below to find out more!
If you’re ready to apply to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to print a job application!
Once you have filled out your application, simply bring it to the Cherry Hill Main Office anytime Monday – Friday, 3 – 6 pm.
- You must fill out the application completely. Any application with missing information will not be considered.
- (If HIRED) All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide the necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card when completing your application.
Cherry Hill is owned and operated by the Lloyd Family. Cherry Hill is one of Utah’s premier water park, family entertainment center, and campground combinations. Cherry Hill is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
On behalf of Cherry Hill and the Lloyd Family, we thank you for your interest!