Cherry Hill Summer Employment
Cherry Hill is a locally owned and operated Waterpark/FEC that has been one of the leaders in the amusement industry for the Davis County area. If you are looking for a cool summer job, where you can earn money and have fun doing it, then Cherry Hill is for you. Cherry Hill is searching for outgoing, responsible individuals, who enjoy working with people of all ages. We offer a number of great employment opportunities.
As a Team Member of Cherry Hill:
- Gain valuable job experience
- Make friends with talented individuals of all ages
- And, of course, receive a paycheck!
Team Member Perks and Privileges:
- Team Member Parties
- Team Member Recognition Program
- Special Team Member only Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Admission to all Cherry Hill wet and dry activities.
- Free Family Day Tickets (immediate family only)
- Discounted Tickets to Cherry Hill for your family and friends
- Discounts on Cherry Hill Merchandise and Food
Note to Parents of Team Members:
Whether your son or daughter is looking for a way to earn a paycheck or would like to gain experience, we’ve got a position that he or she may be interested in. Your child could be the essential piece we need for this season! All applicants must be at least 15 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions. Please review the qualifications section of the position your child is applying for prior to completing the application.
How to Apply
Cherry Hill starts taking job applications on January 2nd in our main office. The earlier you apply the better chances you will have of getting an interview. We start interviewing new applicants after February 15th. We do not interview all job applicants due to the high demand. We take over 500 applications each year and typically hire 60-90 new positions.
NOTE: More Lifeguard applications are needed due to the lifeguarding department being 3 times bigger than any other department at Cherry Hill.
If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to print a job application!
Once you have filled out the application simply bring it to Cherry Hill’s main office between the hours of 4pm and 6pm on Monday-Friday.
- You must fill out the application completely. Any application with missing information will not be considered.
- (If HIRED) All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
Cherry Hill is owned and operated by the Lloyd Family. Cherry Hill is one of Utah’s premier water park, family entertainment center and campground combinations. Cherry Hill is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
On behalf of Cherry Hill and the Lloyd Family, we thank you for your interest!