Cherry Hill has 180 campsites nestled among 700 trees. Our camp sites are shaded, level and clean. Most of the RV sites have 30 amps with some sites containing 50 amps. We accommodate tents and all RV’s up to 40 feet. Family Reunions, Youth Groups, and Church Groups are welcome.
- Full camping services are open April 1st – November 1st at our regular camping rates.
- Limited winter camping is available. The bathrooms and showers are closed from November 1st through April 1st making the camping fee Only $25 between these dates.
- Check in is anytime after 1pm unless we have availability.
- Check out time is Noon.
- We recommend reserving your campsite with us from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Reservations may be held with a Credit Card.
- We accept group camping reservations on a Best Estimate of how many spaces you need.
- After the initial request for spaces has been made, we need each family that requires a campsite to fill out the Camping Reservation Form and submit their deposit. Remember a deposit is required to hold a reservation.
Cherry Hill Camping Prices
10% discount for King of the Hill Season pass holders.
10% discount on daily camping for Good Sam, AAA and Golden Age Passport.
10% discount for Military, Fire or Police with ACTIVE ID.
Discount cards must be presented at the time of check in.
Your balance due is payable upon checking in.
Tax NOT Included.
|RV Space Full Hookup 1 or 2 people||$44.00|
|Tent Space No Hookup 1 or 2 people||$36.00|
|Additional People on campsite age 6 and over||$3.00|
|RV Monthly Rate – 1 or 2 people – June, July or August||$700.00|
|RV Monthly Rate – 1 or 2 people – all other months||$550.00|
|Monthly Rate – Each extra person (No dogs allowed on Monthly Basis)||$50.00|
|Disposal Station (Non-Camper)||$5.00|
|Monthly Rate – Winter Trailer Storage – November to March||$250.00|